Monday, October 01, 2007

Comments For Page 365

Basilisks and a minotaur? How is our gang going to get past that? Or are they going to take Slara's advice and give up trying to recover the satchel? Find out what they decide to do next time.

Once again, I'm trying something different. This time I have talking heads explaining what's happening in the panels. I have seen this used in other comics and I think it works here.

I wish I could get some feed back about the different things I'm trying in this comic. I guess if no one is complaining I'll have to assume you like the changes or at least don't mind them. I would hope that if I do anything you hate, you would speak up right away. Either way, I'm going to keep playing around with my layouts and style, if for no other reason then to keep me interested in doing this.

I'll see you on Wednesday.

No comments: