Friday, October 05, 2007

Comments For Page 367

Well, it's about time Charhex showed up again. It's been something like 150 pages since we've last seen him. Hopefully, he'll be put to some practical use instead of just being comic relief.

Well, I have some bad news. My partner pulled out of our business deal at the last minute and I'm jobless once again. She left due to health problems, so I'm hoping she'll recover enough to try again in the future. In the meantime, I'm going to need to do more freelance work.

I know some web comic artists do commissions for their reader and I'm willing to do the same. Just let me know what you want and I do it up for you at a reasonable cost. The more complex (several characters, detailed backgrounds, etc.) you want, the more it will cost, but if you just want an original signed picture of one of my characters in black and white, it will only cost $5.

Please buy some things from the store (http://www.cafepress.com/dungeonwarden). I'll try to get my comic in book form as soon as possible. I know many of you would like a nice hard copy to read and I'm going to do my best to get that to you soon. It takes a lot of effort to make money, so I need to get off my butt and just do it.

No comments: