Friday, October 12, 2007

Comments For Page 370

What happened to Obitckert? How did he get captured and and tortured by this strange woman and where did she come from? What happened to the rest of the gang? These and many other questions will not be answered on Monday.

I did up an announcement about the new book idea in the forums. You can go these and discuss the book idea or post in the comments below. So far there has been no comments so I'll work on an other project for a while. I will do the paperback version of my story someday. It is a good source of income for many web comic creators so it would be foolish of me not to put one out. In fact, there should have been at least two books out already. I wish I had done a better job on the first 50 pages or so. It's the task of fixing those pages that's really holding me back.

Maybe I should switch to a 7 day update schedule. Regular updates Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and fixing older pages on the other days. That way the comic would eventually be finished and the book can come out sooner rather then later. Yes, I'll put out an improved version of page 1 for tomorrow and see how it goes.

No comments: