Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Comments For Page 369

A snake, a rabbit and a cow? Where have we seen those animals before? They certainly don't look like normal animals. Could it be...? Nay, that's impossible - or is it? Come back Friday to learn more about these strange creatures.

My business partner isn't as ill as she though, so we will work on our business plan once again. The doctors don't know what the cause of her illness is, so it's still iffy about when we can start the business. I'm hoping this won't drag on too long. Money is tight right now, so I'm going to have to find a way to make some money.

Is there any hope people might pre-order my book? I'll do up a high-quality poster for the first 50 people that tell me they want to buy a print version of my story. Just post a message in the comments below.

The first book will contain the first story arch (up to the point Racheal goes to the BioBattle dome for the first time). The book will include all new art (since the original art sucks and isn't good enough to print), a full color cover, and some bonus content. The price will likely be $12.99 (this may change). If I get at least 10 comments asking for the book, I'll get the book ready for November 1, 2007. Otherwise, I'll work on it whenever I can.

No comments: