Saturday, December 23, 2006

Strange error

For some strange reason http://dungeonwarden.com and http://www.dungeonwarden.com take you to two different versions of my website. Anyone going to the first version will not see the update for Friday while the second version works fine. I see no reason for this discrepancy, and I'm pretty sure dungeonwarden.com was working on Friday. Maybe this is just a holiday glitch and everything will be back to normal soon.

Update: Now all the files that were updated on Friday have disappeared. I put them back up on the site and everything seems to be working. My web server must have had to reset the site to a previous date. It was weird that only half the site had reset before. I hope the problem is fixed now.

Holiday gifts are still on the way for Christmas Eve. I hope people will take the time to check them out. By Tuesday they will be gone, so you'll have about 48 hours to get them. The Christmas card will stay on as a permanent part of the archive, but the rest will not be seen again for a long time. Enjoy!

No comments: