Monday, December 11, 2006

Comments For Page 250


I've reached a great mile stone of 250 pages! Many people have quit long before this, but I've rarely even missed an update. I've been late many times but I've always tried to put up my page for my fan's enjoyment.
Todays page is the cover to the next story line in the Beast Token quest. The quest started way back at page 175, but hasn't really begin until now. First up is Horese. Will she be a thorn in the vixens side or will she join them on the quest willingly?.

Has anyone noticed that none of the beast girls are very nice people? Racheal is at least civilized and willing to avoid battle when she can. The rest seem to relish a good fight. Makes you wonder what some of the other girls are like.
I'm still busy working away on my final animation. I better get back to it. See you Wednesday.

No comments: