Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Comments For Page 254


Sorry, for the delay in putting up this blog. I'm just settling in back home and I need to get things in order. I spent some time making the page look nice, but I can see I really need more practice to be as good as many of the other web comics out there. I suppose I should take some pride in the fact that I'm not using Photoshop like most other people are, but my pictures could be so much better with a few filters and effects applied to them.

Right now I'm caught between wanting to be a better artist and wanting to work on other things. Animation is an important part of my education and I need to focus on that as well. I still haven't finished coloring my last animation project and I'd really like to get it out for Christmas. I'll try to get it done by tomorrow night, but there are no guarantees.

Still dealing with some loose ends before starting the next chapter of the story. I'll see what I can come up with for next week. Happy Holidays!

No comments: