Sunday, December 17, 2006

Comments For Page 253



I'm feeling much better today. It's amazing what a little rest can do for you. All my responsibilities are done for this term, so I'll be heading back to Wolfville tomorrow to see my family and take a much needed vacation. I'll try to get my animation finished before Christmas. All I need to do is color a few scenes, but I'm really burnt out so I'm not going to be much use to anyone for the next few days.

I added more background detail but also removed the highlights since this is a darker scene (the sun is going down). I really need to compose my scenes better, but I don't want to spend a lot of time working out all the details. That's fine for a painting, but for sequential art it is too much work to frame every scene. Maybe if I was getting paid for this, I'd spend the time making everything look good, but right now I just don't have the energy. During the school year I don't have the time. Maybe I'll be able to start doing commissions and putting up incentives after I graduate. Then I'll have the income I need to work on my comics full time. I hope you will all support me. I promise to reward you if you do.

No comments: