Friday, December 22, 2006

Comments For Page 255


Sorry that I'm late getting this posted. I've just gotten so lazy now that I'm home. I'll put up a Christmas Card for Monday and maybe a Christmas gift as well for those that vote for me. I just have to remember to get everything done before Christmas Eve.

I checked my files and realized that I don't have the newest Flash file for my animation with me, so I can't update it. Well, I could if I wanted to redo all the work I did between this save and the final one; however, I discovered that my computer can't handle the file anyway. As much as people complained about the computers at school being old and glitchy, my home computer doesn't come near to the power of the ones at school. I think it's time for an upgrade, even though this computer is only a few years old. Animation takes a lot of processing power.

I may put up the unfinished version, just so you can see what I've done and why it takes so much power to edit the thing. I really put a lot of work into it.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

No comments: