Friday, December 15, 2006

Comments For Page 252



Sorry for the delay. I'm posting this nearly 23 hours after I normaly update; however it is still Friday, so this post isn't technically late.

Who am I kidding, this post is very late and it's all because of the long nights I've been putting into my animation project. It was due today but it isn't actually finished. All that's left is to color three scenes, so I should be able to put it up on my blog soon.

I am very tired right now, and that is another reason this is so late. I am having a hard time keeping awake and I can't think straight. I also accidently turned off the computer and lost all the work I had done up to that point. If this page looks a bit rushed, that's because it was. I think I'll go to sleep now. I'll see you Monday, when I hope to be more alert. Maybe I'll have some stuff done by then.

No comments: