Sunday, December 03, 2006

Comments For Page 247


What's this? a new character and a new art style? I really must be crazy. To be fair, I did finally finish my wallpaper and the new style is a result of all the work I put into that piece.
I'm sure you're dying to see the wonderful art work and might want to put it up on your own desk top. Well, unfortunately it contains a few spoilers and I want to save the public unveiling until later. Of course, if someone were to send some money my way Via Paypal (my E-mail address is Dungeonwarden@msn.com), I'd be more then happy to send you a copy of your very own.
I still have a couple of animation projects to do next week - one in 3D (Maya) and one in 2D (Flash). I'll put those videos up for you to see once they are done. I'll put my other sketches up as well sometime. Maybe next weekend. It depends on how much work I get done between now and then.

No comments: