Friday, August 01, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 490


The token war? Is that when people throw game pieces at each other? Somehow, I don't think so. I suspect the weapons used were a lot deadlier then that.

I put a lot of work in the first panel, but not so much in the others. The backgrounds in the middle panels are just gradient fills. Since this is a flashback, I figured I didn't need a real background. The idea was to just show what was going on. I didn't have a background in mind anyway.

Notice the two holes in the wall in the first panel. I wonder what those are for. All will be explained soon.

The 30 day challenge starts today. This is a marketing challenge where you try to sell a product on the Internet in 30 days. Every day you learn something new about marketing and by the end of the 30 days you'll have a much better idea of how to sell to people on the Internet. Even if you don't make a sale, you'll still learn a lot of valuable tips that will help you in the future.

No comments: