Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Comments For the ARW Epilogue


And so it ends where it began. Hopefully that will give everyone closure on the story. Sad to see it end but I'm on to bigger and better things now.

I used a few picture references when drawing these panels as you can probably tell. I wanted this page to look nice since it will be the first page people see on the site from now on. I may change it in the future but that won't be for a long time.

I used a real cat to draw Racheal's eyes in the last panel. I worked on them until they looked natural. I think I made them too natural looking. I'm worried that people can't even tell they are cat's eyes now.

I guess it's time to say good bye - but not for long. I hope you'll all come visit me over at my new webcomic, http://www.dungeonlegacy.com I'll be blogging there along with the comic, so no more loading in a separate page just to read the blog. The Comic will have it's grand opening on September 1, 2008, so come join me then.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have any plans to return to the world of arw, or even to reintroduce characters into a new work?

George Ward said...

The characters may show up in one form or another in my new webcomic, Dungeon Legacy (http://www.dungeonlegacy.com/) but I currently have no plans to return to the world of ARW.

At one point I planed to animate the characters and I may still do that at some point, but for now I'm going to concentrate on Dungeon Legacy.