Friday, August 15, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 496


And so the final battle begins. Who will live and who will die? We will soon find out because the casualties will begin Monday.

With all the background details and multiple characters in the last panel, I though I wouldn't be able to get this page done until later in the day but I managed to sketch it fairly quickly and kept the details simple.

It's hard to make different sized characters look right in perspective. For example, Ann is much bigger the Brihena and so looks closer to the camera even thought they are almost beside each other.

Still working on the 30 Day challenge, which involves creating interesting content on the web. My new blog is at http://howdraweyes.qarf.com It's all about looking at the details when drawing, starting with the eyes. I'll try to put up content when I can, at least once a week. I really want to improve my art style and this project should help me do that.

No comments: