Friday, August 08, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 493


The girls are on their way. What other crazy challenges are they going to have to face? Each challenge is designed so that only that girl's special abilities will allow them to make it through.

I thought all these complex backgrounds would take a long time to draw, but this page was finished much quicker then expected.

The blades in the third panel are designed to allow a small rodent to run around them but a snake would be cut in half and a bird couldn't dodge around them.

The rod in the forth panel requires someone who can grip it tightly and the hole is too small to fly into.

The air tube requires someone who's small and agile enough to fly through the holes as they are pushed through the tunnel.

The Sequential Artist's Pub is tonight at 10 PM EST. I'm going to try to call in on the Shoe phone and hope that I can get a clear connection. The connection has been bad in the past but if I shut down everything on my computer except the talkshoe window I should be able to get a clear connection. It should be an interesting talk if they use the discussion topics that have been suggested so far.

No comments: