Friday, August 22, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 499


Is this the end? Well, Monday is the last comic, so it's going to end one way or the other. Whether it's a happy ending or a sad ending is the real question.

I think I did a pretty good job with the posing on this page. I like how Racheal is slumped in Ann's arms in the second panel.

Ann finally gets to kiss Racheal. She's probably been waiting a long time for this. Too bad it might be a goodbye kiss.

Hard to believe ARW is ending soon. After working on this for over three years, I'm finally ending the story and moving on to other things. I hope my next story will have a more general appeal then this one.

ARW is about being weird and doing whatever I want. Dungeon Legacy will be about writing a good story and telling it through pictures. I'll do what I can to do things right this time.

No comments: