Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 489


Don't you just hate it when you're trying to tell a story and everyone is looking out the window. Horese obviously doesn't know what's happening behind her, but she must know that it has something to do with Balap and Obitckert.

In the original design of this page I planed to draw Horese in every panel (except panel two), but I had already drawn her a lot on the last page and I didn't want to use the same picture over and over again in the last four panels. After some thought, I realized I could draw one big picture of Horese that connected all the pictures together. This unfortunately left a blank space in panel one where Horese would originally be standing, but overall the page design works.

I've noticed that a lot of US companies won't show there free promotional materal outsite the US due to copy right issues. What I don't understand is that these same companies have no problem selling their products in Canada. Why would they not want to promote their products in countries where they sell those products? It doesn't make any sense to me. These are free promotions so what do they stand to lose? I readly don't understand what the problem is.

No comments: