Monday, July 28, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 488


Why does Horese hate Obitckert so much? She doesn't seem to have a problem with Balap. Or does she? I have a feeling she'll want to clear the room of all the men before she starts talking about some of this stuff.

Sorry for the delay. This page took longer to draw then it should have. I guess I should blame the first panel. This is the first time I've drawn all the characters in full detail. I was surprised to find that some of the characters (most notably, penny) had never been fully drawn (we still don't know what her feet look like in humanoid form).

I uploaded an application for Facebook that allows you to see the RSS feed for Dungeon Legacy. I know I haven't updated the site in a while but now you can see when I do update anytime you log into facebook.

Facebook: Dungeon Legacy updates

You can get the feed directly at Feedburner

You can also get the feed for this blog and keep up on ARW updates.

No comments: