Friday, July 25, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 487


Wait, didn't Horese want to control the fountain? Is there something she hasn't told everyone yet? Before she said that the fountain can grant wishes so why would she want to kill it?

I didn't quite get the first panel to look like it looked in my head. I guess the important information is there but it lacks detail. I expected to spend a lot more time on it but I guess it's good enough. I like the creature at least. I needed to get that right.

I have a new RSS feed for my webcomic, Dungeon Legacy. If you have a facebook account you can download an application at Dungeon Legacy Comic. If you don't have facebook, you can go directly to the feed at Dungeon Legacy Feed. I've been trying to get this to work for Jarmo at FinnStrip.com but his server wasn't set up for it. Hopefully he can get it working tomorrow.

No comments: