Monday, July 14, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 482


Ann to the rescue...or not. That can't be good for the old noggin. Now who's going to rescue her?

Another page with simple backgrounds, although I messed up the perspective. The ceiling should be more oval then round. It looks odd in the middle panel.

Another thing that's odd is how quickly I can draw people now. It hardly took me any time at all to draw the first and second panels even though there are several people in each one. However, I don't have Racheal quite right in the second panel. She should be leaning over Ann's leg but she almost seems to be standing in the air. Maybe if her left foot was at more of an angle it would look better.

I've got lots to do and little time to do it so I better sign off and talk to you Wednesday.

No comments: