Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

I got my copy of DQM: Joker!




At first I wasn't sure if I'd want as game that was basically just a side story for the Dragon Quest series, but the more information I saw and the more images and videos I watched, the more I knew that this is more then just a side game. It is a game worthy of the Dragon Quest title.

DQMJ is very similar to Dragon Quest VIII, same 3D graphics, same art style, same DQ style interface. The main difference is that you fight with a monster team instead of an adventuring party. This means combat uses different tactics but it's still the same DQ look to the battles.

I really love the idea of playing DQ on my DS. Having a great portable game is always a bonus, as I'll be able to play the game anywhere.

I pre-ordered the game online; therefore, I have to wait until it gets here in the mail instead of buying it in the store opening day, but I'm willing to wait a few more days for this great game. Who am I kidding. I can't wait. Postman, please hurry!

No comments: