Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Comments For Page 389

Could Birhena have turned on the group already? Come back Friday and see where those arms are coming from.

Sorry for the delay in putting the page up. As you can see I'm trying to improve the look of my art by varying the line thickness and by adding more shading. I tried to put up the black and white image last night but the recent update to the host seems to have rendered the FTP site unusable. I'm hoping this will soon be corrected. If not, I'll send a nice letter of compliant in hopes that it will be fixed.

In the mean time, I'm forced to use the Control Panel to upload to my site. The Control Panel is very useful for coding and altering the web site, but it's very slow at uploading anything, mainly because you can only upload one thing at a time.

I read a new tutorial for Manga Studio and found out there is a very easy way to create panel boarders. I wish I had known about this sooner as it saves me a lot of time setting up the page. Of course setting it up this new way took a while, causing this page to be posted even later, but now I can create all sorts of panels (including triangles and circles) with ease. I was tempted to try some unusual shaped panels, but that likely would have pushed the posting time back even further. I'll try to fit in some unusual panels in the future.

No comments: