Monday, November 26, 2007

Comments For Page 388

I don't know what Birhena is complaining about. She's still the tallest one in the group. Balap has been short all his life and you don't hear him complaining ... much.

I had a hard time making birhena look like she was pointing behind herself. I think I finally got it right, but she doesn't look right overall. I think she's too small and the face isn't quite right. I am getting pretty good drawing everyone else though.

I created a background picture using a Milt Gross image posted on John K's Website. You can see the original image in this post.

Milt Gross Living Room by ~DungeonWarden on deviantART

If you look on the right hand side of the blog, you'll see the new picture viewer Blogger added to the site. Currently it is linked to my web page thumbnails. You can move through the pages using the buttons on the images. Just move the pointed onto the image and you'll see the controls.

No comments: