Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Comments For Page 380

Could Slara have really left Birhena to die? What do we really know about her? Come back Friday and see how she responds to this accusation.

I need a break from all the action to tell the story of how Birhena got the way she is now. Maybe that's a story for another time. I never know how much information I should tell and how much I should show. Timing is important as well. I don't want to bore people with a lot of exposition.

I finally put up the remake of page nine. Now that I'm rewriting the story, I'm taking my time with the updates. It's unlikely anyone wants to buy a copy of the comic in it's current state, so I'll need to fix it up before continuing with that idea.

I'd like to make a calendar but I don't really want to over work myself making it unless I know it will sell. Calendars only last a year, so I need to make it worthwhile.

It's getting late. I'll see you on Friday.

No comments: