Monday, November 05, 2007

Comments For Page 379

Racheal's method of stopping Birhena may be more permanent then Slara's, which is why she's giving Slara the opportunity to go first.

I want to apologize to those who were looking for my comic earlier. I wasn't feeling well and was a bit slow getting the page finished. As you can see, this was a pretty complex page so it would have taken longer then normal anyway. I suppose I should have started working on it earlier but you know how things go.

If anyone's wondering why Toi looks more detailed in the bottom left panel, it's because I used a photo of a pose I liked for reference. I did that for the Halloween image as well and I kind of like the look. I'd use more references, but there aren't any photo's of cat girls twisting in the air (There are not many images of cats twisting in the air for that matter).

Is Birhena a friend or foe? Find out on Wednesday.

No comments: