Friday, March 30, 2007

Comments For Page 295

Sorry to be posting late again. Things just aren't going as planned. There isn't enough time in the day to get everything done and somethings got to give. Unfortunately that means I need to post poorer quality pages or put in a few fillers so I have more time for my school work. The term will be over in three weeks - not much time to do everything I need to get done.

In order to make the fillers meaningful, I'm thinking of doing a page of other people's characters and sending it to them. With luck they'll put the picture up on their site and people will come check me out. I really need to get more traffic on my site and this is one way that might work. At least it will give me practice drawing other people's characters, which is a great way to develop your own style.

If I don't do fillers, Page 300 will hit right when many of my projects are due. By doing a few fillers, I can push the page into the next week where I'll have more time to do a good job on it. It's a win-win for me that way. If anyone has a character they want me to draw, then I can give a few of my loyal readers a gift as well. Everyone wins!

The way it looks now, Monday will be a regular page. Wednesday will be a filler (It owe Bardsworth a picture for taking his mini-posting window idea and putting it on my own site). Friday is a holiday (Good Friday) So we'll see what happens there. Easter Monday should be a regular page. The following Wednesday will be a filler and that Friday will probably be a filler as well. After that, I should be able to post regularly again.

No comments: