Friday, March 02, 2007

Comments For Page 283



I've really got to start work on these pages earier. I've got a lot of school work to do. Business plans to write, 3D models to build, paintings to design, and web comics to redesign.

That's right, I plan to re-design the webcomic page. I've been meaning to do this for a while, and I want to get it done now before everything gets too crazy. I've been playing around with what the program can do and there are several features that I really should use. If all goes well, there should be a new look to the page come Monday.

Bunny seems to have the right idea about what people should wear on a long hike, but really, would you want the girls wearing flanel shirts and jeans? Well, would you? Because you do get to vote on what the final designs look like. Expect more designs next week and the final designs the week after. Once the designs are done, the girls can begin their greatest adventure so far - the hunt for the twelve! Don't miss it.

No comments: