Monday, March 05, 2007

Comments For Page 284



Sorry for the poor text and other changes to the page. I know I promised some changes, but this isn't what I meant. The problem is that my portable hard drive - the one I keep all my ARW stuff on - crashed and I lost everything I've done in the last three months. That's not too much of a problem since the more important stuff is already up on the website. The real problem is that my copy of Manga Studio was on that hard Drive as well along with all my format settings.

I suppose it won't be too hard to redo all the changes I've done to the settings. I was planing on making a few more anyway. The problem is that my backup copy is at home - 150 miles from here. Fortunately March break is next weekend, which means I can get my backups and have time to work on the formating as well. The problem is what to do until then.

Well as you can see, I decided to keep making my comic without Manga Studio and am using Photoshop instead. Now I'm sure a lot of you use Photoshop and it is great for altering excisting images, but I'm not used to how it works. I spent much of the weekend figuring out how to get the look I wanted and you can see the result isn't pretty. I'll try to do better for Wednesday.

My hard drive was a least kind enough to crash on Friday so that I had time to work on an alternative. Otherwise, you would be looking at a filler comic now of me ranting about my broken hard drive. Did I mention my broken hard drive? my hard drive? hard drive? hard drive? (check out "Stuck in the Drive Through" by Wierd Al if you don't get the reference).

No comments: