Friday, March 16, 2007

Comments For Page 289

Now why is Slara so uptight, I wonder. Find out on Monday when it's finally revealed why the group is in such a hurry to get to Slara's home.

Like the subway train in panel one? See I can do nice backgrounds if I put my mind to it. I suppose I could have reused the train in the other panels instead of leaving them blank, but most of the panels are pretty full as it is and I think it would have been distracting.

Since I'm headed back to school Monday, I'm going to have to find a way to speed up the process of making each page which means I won't be doing too many more backgrounds for a while. Either that, or the whole page will be a background with a few characters and nothing else (similar to what I did on Page 278 - Mega Mall (this is basically the cover for the chapter about the mall, which is just finishing up). Page 292 on Friday will likely be a full page cover showing Slara's homeworld. I need to plan for page 300 to be something special as well. Maybe I'll do a double-page spread like page 200. It will likely depend on how busy I am at the time.

I'll be done school at the end of next month, so if I don't have a job by then you can expect to see a lot more effort put into these pages. Keep reading and I'll keep posting.

No comments: