Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Comments For Page 294

Yeah, another late entry. Wednesdays are just not good days to get anything done. I really should have started this sooner, but well, I do have school work that needs to get done as too.

How do you like the girl on girl action in the second panel? Okay, so maybe it's not really that erotic, it's still kind of neat to draw.

Note that Racheal's not in the pile because she knows better then to stand under the portal. Ann has wings. So that only leaves Toi. Were is Toi? You don't suppose she's under Bunny, do you? Find out on Friday.

I got my rough 3D animation done, so now I just need to put in a few walk cycles and some lip sync and it will be good to go. Well, there are some other movements that need to be smoothed out and the lighting fixed and, well you can mess with the animation for hours if you wanted to. There is only a few weeks left of classes so I really need to get moving on the project.

See you on Friday.

No comments: