Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Comments For Page 288

Here is the newest page. Racheal is one sly woman, or maybe she's just a little crazy. Either way she had Suzy confused long enough for Ann to come to the rescue.

These high quality comic pages are really taking a lot of my valuable time. Once I get the new outfits drawn a few times, I should be faster at this, but it's really taking a long time to get the look just right. I suppose that's why a lot of artists never change they characters look. Although, I heard that the real reason is that most artists only have one male face and one female face, so the only way to tell characters apart is with their clothes and hair styles.

I suppose it's true that I don't have a set face for each girl, but they are so different in other ways, you can still tell then apart. Ann's one eye is bigger then anyone else's as well, so she'd look different even without the horns. Horese, Bunny, Toi, and Racheal all have noses that reflex what animal they are. The only two that look similar are Angel and Terra, since they both have human features. Terra does look younger then Angel, so I try to keep that in mind when drawing the two of them. Terra is however much older then Angel (older then all the characters except Horese) and has some control of her appearance as well.

I'm really going to try to get some voting incentives done up this week, so I can start putting them up next week. This is your last chance to get the current incentive, though I'm sure anyone who cares has it already. Keep those votes coming.

No comments: