Monday, March 12, 2007

Comments For Page 287

Look! A new bigger thumbnail image. Now you can see more detail without having to open the web page with the full size image on it.

I was really late putting the page up today. I could blame my service provider for putting new security on their servers so that I need to register any ISP's I use. Since I'm home for March Break, I need to set up my home computer. When I get a job and move somewhere else, I'll have to register that ISP as well. It is a bit annoying.

However, the truth is I was taking it easy this weekend and didn't even look at my webcomic until Sunday night. It took most of the evening just to set Manga Studio up in the new format, so I really didn't start drawing the comic until today. It was just my luck that it would take most of the day to draw and color everything while making adjustments as I went, so it was after supper before the page was finished.

Wednesday's page will be on time, since I'm going to start it early tomorrow. Hopefully, I've gotten most of the bugs out and I won't have any problems getting the page done. I have other work that I need to do and I can't spend all day working on my web comic.

No comments: