Monday, July 30, 2007

Comments For Page 338

Oops, looks like Racheal isn't dying after all. She's finally converting to her beast form. Slara is going to have her hands full trying to calm down both Racheal and Toi, and she hasn't had much luck with Toi alone.

Racheal's transformation isn't done yet. Check out Wednesday's page for the full transformation. Will Racheal be able to hold on to her humanity or will she go mad from the pain?

Busy day today. It is my mother's 70 birthday, so many of the family members came to visit. It was nice that several of the working members had the day off so we could celebrate the actually day instead of getting together on the weekend. I was actually as much surprised by the party as my mother. Last I heard, we were getting together on the weekend. Since nothing happened, I didn't know if my aunt,my mother and I would get together to do something or what. Next thing I know, we're all getting in the can and heading to my aunt's place.

It was a nice get together. We just sat around and talked, had a nice meal, and went home. I hadn't seen some of my nieces in a while, so it was good to find out how they're doing. My Sister's second oldest child has just been engaged to be married. She's only 19, which I think is too young to be married, but they are waiting a year before the actually wedding (they want to both graduate college first).

Not much more I can talk about here. See you Wednesday.

No comments: