Friday, July 20, 2007

Comments For Page 335

I put the page up pretty late last night because I knew it would be afternoon before I got back on my computer. I'm posting this about 1:45 PM. I would be working on the page right now if I hadn't stayed up late to do it.

I think the layout of this page is better then the last one. I think second panel (bottom left) turned out pretty good considering I didn't use any reference. The years of quickly drawing the human figure really paid off. I can create any pose just by quickly sketching it out first. I read several art books before taking my art course about this, but until you actually do it a few hundred times, you don't really get a feel for how it helps create more realistic poses.

I met with my business partner today and we looked at a few places to open up our new business. One location, an old fitness center, looks perfect for our needs. We still need a business loan before we can set up shop, but everything looks good so far.

I'll probably be up late Sunday getting my next page done, so expect to see it on Monday morning. I suspect that I'll be doing a lot of late nights trying to get pages done. Maybe I should work on the pages earlier, but there is just so much going on that there isn't much time. I think I work better at night anyway. I better get back to it. See you Monday.

No comments: