Friday, July 27, 2007

Comments For Page 337

Oh no! Looks like Toi just ripped Racheal's face off. Is this the end for our heroine? Well that would be a pretty sad way to get rid of a character, wouldn't it? Come back Monday to see what happens next.

Big News:

There is now a forum at http://dungeonwarden.freeforums.org where you can discuss Alternate Reality Worlds, my art, or anything I post here. I plan to add updates to the forum about my new web comic that will be coming in October. If enough people join, I'll add new content to the forum and make it a support site for my comics.

I would like to put up some fan art in the future, so if anyone wants to try drawing my characters please do so. I was hoping to be able to do fan art for other web sites, but it's all I can do to keep my own comic up on time. Most of the extra art I've done has been filler for ARW. When I start working in September, I may have to cut down on even that much.

I hope people will support my site and visit the forum. I would like to have some intelligent discussion about how my comic is doing.

No comments: