Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Comments For Page 334

Sorry for the delay putting up this page. I had most of it finished last night, but it was getting late so I decided to finish it in the morning. That was a mistake. It was 3:30 before I got a chance to work on the page again. It's crazy how the time can just disappear on you .

I tried messing around with the sizes and positions of the panels on this page. I might need to play around with this idea some more until I can get the right mix going. There are very few truly great page designers, so I shouldn't be surprised that my efforts are less then perfect. I'll keep trying though.

I friend of mine offered a partnership in her new Internet Cafe business. It was nice of her to think of me considering we haven't spoken in over two years. Starting a new business is aways a major investment of time and energy as well as being a huge financial risk. This means I'll have less time to devote to my web comic and I may have to discontinue it all together. I hope that doesn't happen because I'd like to keep practicing my drawing and design skills. On the other hand, I'll be around computers all day long, so I could work on my comic during the slower times of the day. I just have to remember to bring my tools and file format templates.

Any way, that's still a while off yet. For now, I'll keep trying to update my website and begging you to vote for my comic.

No comments: