Friday, June 15, 2007

Graduation

Sorry, no comic or filler today. I really wanted to get something done, but the project I was working on (see below) really burnt me out. I was up late last night putting on the finishing touches of the last painting and there was no time to do anything else.

Yes, I know I said I needed to have it done Wednesday, but the client wasn't in a big hurry to get the images so I had an extra day to get them done. If I had more energy I could have gotten them done on time but it was really draining to paint so many pictures in so short a time.

I'm leaving for my graduation banquet in Truro soon, so I don't have time to do anything now. I won't be back until Saturday night, so my next update won't be until late Sunday or early Monday. I'm still actively seeking work, but I don't have any major projects on the go right now, so the next few comics will be on time.

Sorry for all the delays in updating. I'll try to schedule my time better in the future.

No comments: