Friday, June 01, 2007

Comments For Page 319

Because this is the last time we'll see Angel, Bunny, Ann, Terra and Obitckert for a while, I decided to do up a nice picture of them in panel one. I forgot to draw Balap (the elf boy). He should be standing in the space between Obitckert and the satchel.

I started drawing construction lines again in order to try to get the posing right. I wanted to line up all the characters in panel one so they could all be seen. I needed to know there Toi's arms were in panel 3 and Racheal's legs in panel 5.

Racheal's face changes in panel 2 and 5. You'd think after drawing her hundreds of times, I could keep her face consistent.

If you're wondering why Racheal doesn't want to wear pants, take a look at page 316 again. Notice something sticking out? Racheal has always been embarrassed about having a tail and a long skirt or dress is a great way to hide it. Racheal did were shorts for a short time on page 284, but she was trying to make a point at the time. She likely had her tail between her legs which would be pretty uncomfortable.

My brother is coming to visit this weekend, so Monday's page may be a little late. It's a new month and I still don't have any incentives done. If I don't soon get myself in gear, I'm going to find myself living in the streets and this comic will just disappear. Please don't let that happen.

No comments: