Monday, June 18, 2007

Comments For Page 322

Well, it's been over a week but I've finally put up a new page for my comic. Sorry for the delay but I had a lot of work to do and I just couldn't focus on the comic at the time. Hopefully this won't happen again but until I can make my comic profitable, I'm going to have to keep accepting freelance jobs to keep food on the table.

As I've said before, I'm going to have to push myself to add new content to my website so that I can convince you to support me both through giving me money and by pushing my comic up the two lists I'm on so that new people will visit my page.

I've heard several people have gained popularity by saying something controversial (like Sony sucks and Nintendo Wii is the greatest system ever) but I'm not the kind of person to stoop to such tactics. I'd rather offer incentives that people would be willing to pay for like a five update week for every 100 dollars donated or a free high quality wallpaper for every vote. I'm not sure people understand the vote process, so I might need to explain that as well so people don't feel intimidated. I need your support to keep this comic going or there will be many more delays like last week.

I'll post again Monday. See you then.

No comments: