Friday, June 22, 2007

Comments For Page 324

Sorry for my lateness in putting up this comic, but I did say it would likely be late. The good news is that it's not as late as last Wednesday's comic at least.

Not much to report. Between the summer heat and all the work around the house, I just don't have much energy to support my web comic. I'm thinking I should sleep during the day and work at night. That will solve some of my problems at least.

I'm really hoping to get to work on a special project this weekend. If all goes well, I'll have an announcement on Monday. Of course, things never go well and it will likely be next week or later before I get anything done, but the hope is there.

If I was working a real job, people wouldn't be using up all my valuable time. We'll see what can be done.

No comments: