Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Comments For Page 326


I actually had this page up last night, but it was too late to post anything. I kind of like how Racheal looks in panel one, but I stretched her face in panel three. I changed Toi's eyes so that she would have a different look then the others. Slara is still looking the same as always, though her snout does change lengths. I try to keep consistent.

I suppose I should have some model sheets I can look at to see how the character's look from different angles so I can keep they consistent, but I like to keep the forms lose and it's a lot of work to do model sheets. I could spend some time finalizing the characters if I took time off from drawing the pages. Maybe have a week of sketches instead of story. El Goonish Shive is doing that right now, which is why I'm thinking of it. Does anyone care either way?

I'd also like to take the time and redo the introduction to my comic. The original art work is pretty bad and the first 120+ pages are made up of individual panels instead of one image per page. I'd like to redraw the first 50 or so pages, though the next 70+ pages could just be collected together in Photoshop, so that each set of loose panels would form a page. However, this would take time I don't have, unless I take time out of my regular updates to do this.

Without any feedback, it's hard to know what people want. You keep coming back, so you must like the comic, which is a good thing. Let me know what I can do to make it better.

No comments: