Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Comments For Pages 226 and 227


Sorry for not posting the comments for page 226 until today. I got pretty busy and then forgot all about it.

Our mystery man on page 226 seems to be taking matters into his own hands. As you can see on the top of page 227, he seems to know how to use a whip. Ouch!

Ann keeps trying to get Racheal to fight, but Racheal seems distracted. What did the Scalians do to Toi and Bunny before running off to attack Angel and Slara? The scene was removed due to graphic violence. Not so much because I don't like graphic violence as that I'm not sure I could do the scene justice.

Should I reveal our surprise guest from the last panel on Friday, or should I cut to what is happening with Toi and Bunny? Find out Friday (feel free to vote between now and then).

No comments: