Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Comments For Page 224


Sorry for not posting earlier but it was late by the time I uploaded Page 224 and I didn't get a chance to post my Blog. I'm only now getting around to updating.

Today's comic is brought to you by BLAM! The makers of comic sound effects. Actually, I just thought I'd try something a little different to add a little fun to the battle. Don't think the Scalians are out of action yet. It will take more then a few punches to keep these guys down.

I tried to pose Angel and Slara so it looked like they were punching at the same time, but the angles and overlapping images make this kind of difficult. Since Ann is all alone, it was much easier to put her into a nice pose. It's not perfect but I kind of like it. I'm sure in a few months I'll wonder how I could think this was actually good, but for now I think it probably one of the best free-hand (that is, drawn without using any references) illustrations I have ever done.

No comments: