Sunday, October 29, 2006

Comments For Page 232


Looks like Toi is awake ... or at least something is. What happened to Toi? You'll have to come back Wednesday to find out.

Tuesday is Halloween so I'll take the time to wish you all a happy Halloween now, since I likely won't post again until the event is over. I put up a halloween animated e-card my friend created. You can watch it by clicking here.

Things are starting to get better organized around here after the loss of one of our instructors. As I posted before, he has an injured foot that is taking a long time to heal because of where the cut is. We are going to get some evaluation and figure out what we have to do to finish the term. I really would like to get my animation project done by December, but at the rate I'm going I don't think that is likely. We'll see.


UPDATE: I've updated to the Blogger Beta and the image loaded right away. Hopefully the upgrade will prevent this problem in the future.

No comments: