Thursday, October 19, 2006

Comments For Page 228


My Instructor was out sick today, So I had extra time to work on my web page despite having a lot of work due tomorrow. I'm still not done all the work but I have a better handle of what I need to do at least. Hopefully my instructor tomorrow will give us some time to work on it in class. I don't think anyone has it finished so I'm not too worried. Still, the faster I get it done, the less work I'll have to worry about.

I went with the Obitckert (Drake) scene instead of the Toi/Bunny one. I try to spend the weekend trying to work out how I want to present what happened to them. Expect some blood, but I don't plan to be too graphic.

There may be some blood in the current battle as well (actually there already has been a little). I don't want the comic to get too serious though, so expect some craziness as well. I'm planning one scene that will surprise a lot of you (I hope). Keep on reading.

No comments: