Sunday, October 22, 2006

Comments For Page 229


Here it is. You finally get to see what happened to Toi and Bunny when the Scalians discarded them. Looks like they are in pretty bad shape. Can they still be saved or is this the end for these two? Come back Wednesday and find out.

I've been reading some articles about storyboarding, camera angles, dramatic poses, and other related information. It's hard to believe what goes into laying out a story for a movie or animated show. There is so much you need to think about when placing the characters and the cameras. I'll have to try practicing some of these techniques in my own stories. This page includes some dramatic close-ups, but I probably would have done that anyway. I'll try something different Wednesday and see how it works. See you then.

No comments: