Friday, July 21, 2006

Sorry, Computer trouble

Sorry I can't put up my new comic page today since my computer is in the shop. I hope to get it back soon, but until I do my access to the internet is very limited. I'll put up the next page as soon as possible and will try to get Mondays page up on time as well. Sorry for this unfortunate delay.

Update: The computer is still now repaired. There seens to be some internal glich that's interfering with the video card and causing the computer to flicked and crash. Hopefully the problem will be fixed by Monday, but it will still be late Monday or even Tuesday before I can update the webpage. Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»