Monday, July 31, 2006

Comments for Page 193

Here it is. My first full color page for Alternate Reality Worlds. Gaze at the wondrous beauty that meets your eyes... or not. Actually I've produced better art work then this, but not in this short a time. Not that 8 hours is a short amount of time, just that I've never worked on a project that was due in under three days.

Nothing special here. I was focusing on getting all the characters into the picture so you could see them all in color. I had planned to show the opposite battle line as well, but between the long process time and amount of detail required, I decided to stick with the main characters. I'll show the other side on the battle on Wednesday.

Angel refers to the dark-brown haired Scalion in the top panel, so I suppose I'll have to color the Scalion's hair on the next page so you can see who she's referring to.

In case there is anyone new to my web comic, the characters in the bottom panel are, from left to right: Racheal, Angel, Bunny, Ann, Slara, and Toi - together forming the Volupuous Vixens team.

No comments: