Sunday, July 30, 2006

A couple of animated shorts I made


Slime Warrior
A modern day warrior tries to save the city from a slime invasion.

Here is an animation I created for a school project. It is experimental in nature and mixes several types of computer programs together to create the effects you see. I used Photoshop to edit the backgrounds, Coral Painter to create the characters, and Adobe Premiere to create the animation. Enjoy!


Sandor's Place
A woman sees a shadowy figure enter an old building and follows. What horrors will she find below?

This animation was done all in Flash 7 and then converted to MPEG format so I could put it on a DVD. There is a short section that was done with paper and pencil to demostrate my ability to do classical animation. This is a fun little story but it was mostly done for demonstration purposes.

Keep your eyes open at the end and you should see a few familiar characters as the scene fades out.

No comments: