Monday, July 17, 2006

Comments for Page 190


This is my first post about my webcomic, Alternate Reality Worlds. You can click on the name on the right or go here and check out the comic for yourself.

Click on the image for a bigger picture.

Anyone who's been following my comic will notice that I added a lot more detail to the backgrounds. This is to match all the detail I've added to the characters.

It took close to five hours to draw and color everything. Since the begining I've been trying to do each page in under an hour, but I think will be better practice and more exposure for me to make the best drawing I can. That's fine and dandy in the summer when I have a lot of time, but when I go back to school in the fall I'll probably have to cut down on the detail a bit. Hopefully by then I'll have the style learned to the point I can do work like this in under an hour. We'll see.

This is the first appearence of the Scalions. They look pretty nasty, don't they. Rachael certainly thinks so. Notice that this is also the first time Racheal wears her new battle outfit. She never had time to put it on for practice but she's wearing it now. Observent readers will notice that Ann wasn't wearing her battle outfit either as she was also late getting to practice.

You can expect a few more changes as I continue to play around with my style, but I think the characters are pretty much set for now. I don't want to change their appearence too much at this point.

5 comments:

em0 said...

At first I was a little sceptic because of the simple art.. But now I'm stuck! It's evolving very nicely. Keep up the good work =)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»